New Horizon Church is a place where people can begin a relationship with Jesus Christ and participate in authentic, biblical community—a place where anyone, regardless of background or circumstances can experience the life-changing gospel of Jesus Christ.
We hope that you will join us in our mission to encounter God and engage in community by taking the following steps:
Become a Christian
Have I surrendered my life to Jesus and been baptized?
Bring A Friend
Who am I inviting to hear the Gospel?
Join the Team
Am I using my purpose and potential to serve others?
Am I trusting God with the first 10% and adjusting what I do with the other 90%?
Am I in a group where I can connect, care, and grow?
Am I reading my bible and doing what it says?
Wondering about God, church, or simply what’s next? First Step is the place to start. Meet leaders of the church as you take the first step toward living into God’s purpose for your life.
First Step is generally held on the first Sunday of every month at 12:30pm. Check-in in the lobby and a team member will take you to the TEAM HQ hall.
We have designed the Growth Track to help you live into God’s purpose for your life. As you take each step you will develop essential habits of the faith, discover your potential and purpose, and use your gifts and strengths to engage in community through serving and groups.